Friday, March 5, 2010

Keep Praying

I've been hearing back from my Chilean friends that I emailed. They're all very positive about the situation, and it's encouraging to hear how they're using the opportunity to intercede for their nation and find ways to help those who were more severely affected by the earthquake. Please keep praying for Haiti, Chile, Silvia, and Profe Gladys, because they are all far from recovered.
Today I had the privilege of being approached by a student who wanted to talk about problems with bullies, about Jesus, and about the fact that her father is not a Christian. I was honored that she would approach me and happy to be able to encourage her and pray with her. It gave me renewed purpose.
I don't have much else to share except the pictures I added to the end of my online photo album, which you can see by clicking on the picture to the right. Be sure to read the captions.
Pray without ceasing. -1 Thessalonians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment